Thursday, September 22, 2011

Follow the Leader

I had a booth at the Casper Holistic Fair this past weekend. I am trying to get my name out there and find the people who are interested in the expressive arts experience. I set up my easel and was going to paint. The problem was, that I really didn't feel like painting. So I just started, I have been told many times to "trust the brush" and I know this is true.
So, I picked up some paint and began mixing colors.



Then I picked up some black and felt that I needed to paint a tree.  



Then it hit me suddenly, I knew that a purple eye was watching me. Not in a scary way, but it needed to appear on my painting.



It was followed by another eye, and a third, spiritual eye.


Then back to the tree, which had leaves of many colors and hearts hanging from the limbs.



I ended up with a picture of Mother Earth gazing at me and a tree full of love.

  

It never fails to amaze me at what appears when you follow the lead of your intuition. It a magical journey every time.

1 comment:

  1. A magical journey through your eyes my friend. Thanks for sharing your experience with us about the process. xox

    ReplyDelete